Welcome to Hughes & Associates
With the current situation concerning the Covid 19 infection I want to keep the clinic a safe place for my patients and ourselves.
Can I ask anyone with appointments to read the following advice.
- Please cancel your appointment if you or any of your household are experiencing any cold/flu/Covid symptoms.
- Please wear a mask or you will be provided with one and charged for it. Staff will be wearing PPE.
- There are no waiting room facilities. When you arrive please let reception know and return to your vehicle and wait to be called. (If there are no reception staff available, just wait in your vehicle.) Use the hand sanitation facilities when arriving and departing the clinic.
- Please arrive as close to your appointment time as possible as we have allowed extra time between patients to sanitize the room.
- If possible do not bring people to your appointment.
- A Covid screening form will be completed for each visit to ensure your ongoing safety.
- Please make payments by card or you be invoiced at the end of the month.
- If you become infected with Covid 19 after you have visited the clinic please inform us. Thank you for your understanding, Veronica